Isagenix Named a Top 10 Healthiest Employer Third Year in a Row
For the third consecutive year, Isagenix International ranked in the top 10 of the Phoenix Business Journal’s Healthiest Employers awards. The global wellbeing company earned the No. 9 spot for midsize companies in recognition of how it helps employees improve and maintain their physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing.
In total, the Phoenix Business Journal awarded 63 micro, small, midsize, large, and extra-large employers in the metropolitan Phoenix area with 2020 Healthiest Employers honors. Finalists were scored by a proprietary system that considered the various programs and benefits they offer.
“It’s gratifying to know that our corporate wellness program is so strong and comprehensive that it helps employees achieve — and sometimes surpass — a variety of goals,” said Isagenix Vice President of Human Resources Deborah Mathews. “Whether people want to make a significant transformation or just want to maintain their current level of health and fitness, they find the expertise and resources they need at Isagenix, as shown by 90% company participation in the program.”
The company’s noteworthy corporate wellness program includes:
- Personalized wellness consultations: An on-site corporate wellness coach offers 45-minute consultations for personalized nutrition, exercise, and lifestyle coaching.
- Weekly on-site fitness classes: The wellness coach typically leads over 17 hours of functional fitness, high-intensity, and circuit training classes weekly. Due to COVID-19, fitness classes were adjusted and are offered virtually for the time being.
- An employee fitness challenge: The annual employee IsaBody Challenge®, a no-cost nutrition, diet, and exercise coaching program, offers participants $24,000 in cash prizes.
- An employee assistance program: A 24/7 employee assistance program provides confidential counseling to all employees who wish to participate.
- Financial education: Free one-on-one meetings with J.P. Morgan Stanley advisers offer employees an opportunity for financial planning assistance and investment advice.
In addition to the Healthiest Employers award, Isagenix has received three other recent honors:
- In August, the Phoenix Business Journal recognized Isagenix on its Largest Phoenix-Area Family-Owned Businesses list, which ranks companies based on the number of local full-time employees. Isagenix ranked No. 12 of 77 businesses on the list.
- In September, Isagenix won a Bronze Stevie® Award in the Most Valuable Corporate Response category of the 2020 International Business Awards®. The category recognized organizations for how they have ensured their employees’ and communities’ wellbeing during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- In September, Isagenix was named a 2020 Az Business Angels Awards finalist in the Outstanding Corporate Responsibility category. The company is being recognized for the impact it’s making through product donations, volunteerism, sustainability efforts, and its nonprofit foundation, the ISA Foundation. Isagenix will learn in November if it won its category.
About Isagenix International
Established in 2002, Isagenix International believes that everyone deserves to experience a healthy, joyful, and abundant life. The global wellbeing company artfully crafts more than 175 effective products and offers a supportive community for its more than 550,000 customers worldwide. Isagenix shares its products through a network of independent distributors in 26 markets: the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, Mexico, the United Kingdom, Ireland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, South Korea, Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, and Switzerland. The private family-owned company has its world headquarters in Gilbert, Arizona. For more information, visit Isagenix.com.