Phoenix Business Journal Honors Isagenix as a 2017 Healthiest Employer
Exclusive Corporate Wellness Program Offers Employee IsaBody Challenge® With $20,000 in Cash Prizes, an On-Site Health Coach, Daily Fitness Classes, and More!
Isagenix, a global leader in health and wellness products and solutions, was recently recognized as a finalist in the Phoenix Business Journal’s 2017 Healthiest Employers Awards for its corporate wellness program. This respected award recognizes the healthiest employers in the Valley.
At the awards breakfast held May 4 at the Sheraton Grand Downtown, Isagenix learned its ranking on the Phoenix Business Journal’s annual list. Out of the 60 companies selected as finalists, Isagenix ranks No. 14 among 20 other medium-sized Valley employers (up to 1,499 employees). This is an outstanding result for the company’s first year of consideration in the program.
“This recognition confirms Isagenix and its commitment to transforming the health, wealth, and happiness of people all over the world – starting with our employees,” said Deborah Mathews, Isagenix vice president of human resources. “This ranking belongs to our amazing Human Resource Benefits team and our valued employees who, as one team, are working to achieve our vision to impact world health, starting right here at home.”
With a focus on emotional and nutritional wellness and movement and active recovery programs, Isagenix employees have the unique opportunity to take advantage of valuable tools and resources through their corporate wellness program to help them live healthy lifestyles, both at work and at home.
Benefits offered to employees include employee fitness challenges, discounted gym memberships, a gym reimbursement program, free and discounted health products, fitness consultations, and more.
Upon opening its new headquarters in Gilbert, Arizona, the company devoted space and resources for an on-site wellness facility, which is run by a full-time wellness coach. Program resources include:
- Employee wellness consultations - Each employee who completes a consult receives a tailored 12-week workout and meal plan and can repeat the 12-week program as many times as desired.
- On-site exercise classes – More than 20 regular classes each month are designed to be small with six to eight participants, allowing individualized attention to meet each employee’s needs.
- Fall Fitness Challenge - This program is focused on education, with weekly classes on topics such as stress management and proper hydration. Employees were also taught the benefits of a regular walking regimen and were encouraged to increase their steps. The 2016 Steps Awareness program resulted in employees walking enough steps to circle the earth. In addition, a hiking component of the program resulted in employees hiking over 75 Arizona trails. In 2016, the challenge had 272 participants, an increase of more than 37 percent year over year.
- IsaBody Challenge - Currently in progress, the employee IsaBody Challenge has 353 participants, making up more than half of the company’s employee base, an increase of 32 percent year over year.
- Gym reimbursement - Nearly 50 percent of active employees are using a mobile app to track their participation in fitness activities and ensure reimbursement.
To view the full list of the Valley’s Healthiest Employers, visit the Phoenix Business Journal online.
To learn more about Isagenix, visit our website at Isagenix.com, subscribe to our blog at IsaFYI.com, like us on Facebook at Facebook.com/Isagenix, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram @Isagenix.
About Isagenix International
Established in 2002, Isagenix provides systems for weight loss, performance, vitality and well-being, personal care and beauty, and financial wellness. With more than 400,000 customers worldwide and more than 100 products, packs, and systems globally, the company is committed to supporting healthy change in its customers’ and independent distributors’ lives. Isagenix shares its products and solutions through a network of independent distributors in 14 markets: the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, Mexico, the United Kingdom, Ireland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, and South Korea. Isagenix is a privately owned company with headquarters in Gilbert, Arizona. For more information, visit Isagenix.com.