Phoenix Business Journal Recognizes Isagenix as a 2018 Healthiest Employer
Exceptional Corporate Wellness Program Helps Employees Improve Their Physical and Mental Fitness
Isagenix International, a global health and wellness company providing nutrition and lifestyle solutions, earned a top 10 ranking in the Phoenix Business Journal’s 2018 Healthiest Employers awards, thanks to its comprehensive corporate wellness program. The esteemed award honors the healthiest employers in the metropolitan Phoenix area.
Isagenix tied for No. 7 for midsize companies (500 to 1,499 employees). In total, the Phoenix Business Journal honored 73 micro, small, midsize, and large employers with Healthiest Employers honors. This marks the second year Isagenix has been considered for and received this award, having ranked No. 14 in 2017.
“Since its founding, Isagenix has worked diligently to empower and inspire people from all over the world to transform their lives, and that includes our employees. We are so proud to receive this award, as it validates our commitment and success in these endeavors,” said Isagenix Vice President of Human Resources Deborah Mathews. “It’s been truly incredible to watch our phenomenal Human Resources Benefits team and our committed employees strive to impact world health, starting right here in our corporate headquarters.”
Transforming lives begins at Isagenix World Headquarters, located in Gilbert, Arizona. Upon expanding its headquarters in January 2016, the company dedicated space and resources for an on-site wellness facility, managed by a full-time corporate wellness coach. The company’s noteworthy corporate wellness program focuses on mental and nutritional wellness and provides accessible exercise programs and recreational activities, encouraging and motivating employees to lead healthy lifestyles.
Program resources include:
· Personalized wellness consultations: All employees who complete a free consult with the corporate wellness coach receive an individually tailored 12-week fitness and meal plan designed to help them achieve their health goals. Employees can repeat this program as many times as desired.
· Weekly on-site fitness classes: With 40 to 50 small-group workout classes offered per month, employees receive individualized attention to meet personal needs.
· Gym reimbursement: Employees who use the IncentFit mobile app to track their gym visits receive a $3 reimbursement per visit for up to eight visits per month.
· IsaBody Challenge®: Currently in progress, the Employee IsaBody Challenge has 383 participants, making up more than half of the employees at Isagenix World Headquarters. In 2017, Isagenix employees lost a total of 1,532 pounds during the 16-week IsaBody Challenge.
· Recreational events: On-site activities such as ping-pong tournaments are offered to employees, as well as reimbursement for participating in Pat’s Run, a 4.2-mile race in Tempe, Arizona.
· Employee assistance program: Valuing mental health as much as physical, the company’s employee assistance program provides confidential counseling to all employees who wish to participate.
Visit the Phoenix Business Journal to view the full lists of Healthiest Employers.
About Isagenix International
Established in 2002, Isagenix provides systems for weight loss, performance, vitality and well-being, personal care and beauty, and financial wellness. With more than 400,000 customers worldwide and more than 100 products, packs, and systems globally, the company is committed to supporting healthy change in its customers’ and independent distributors’ lives. Isagenix shares its products and solutions through a network of independent distributors in 14 markets: the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, Mexico, the United Kingdom, Ireland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, and South Korea. Isagenix is a privately owned company with headquarters in Gilbert, Arizona. For more information, visit Isagenix.com.